Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Week 9

Okay so youth group was once again canceled last week...but this time I called to find out ahead of time! I was kind of discouraged by it because this means I will only have two weeks left at the youth group and with my small group. I know I will really miss the girls, hopefully we can all have a sleep over sometime this summer. I just hope we don't lose everything that has been gained. I feel like the girls really trust me and I hope that I don't lose that by not being there this summer. I will keep up with them through email, but it's just not quite the same. I am really ready for school to be done and go home and hopefully work at a camp this summer, but I will miss all my new friends so much. It's a bitter sweet. I have a feeling this summer is going to be a big deal, so I am excited. I know that I am ready to grow as much as I can and become more on fire for God.

No comments: